NH SOS RESIGN THE COMMISSION
Bill Gardner is the country’s longest serving Secretary of State and is being used by the Pence-Trump sham commission on voting as they attempt to change the way we vote in New Hampshire. Let’s not allow Trump or Washington D.C. politicians to change the way we run elections in New Hampshire. Stand up to Trump and Kobach and tell Secretary Gardner to do the same.
Granite Staters call on NH Secretary of State Gardner to
Disassociate from Trump Commission and Kansas Secretary Kobach
Dear Secretary Gardner,
We are disheartened and angry that after forty-two years as New Hampshire’s appointed Secretary of State you have forgotten who your constituents are and who pays your salary.
As Secretary of State, you report to us, the citizens, voters and taxpayers of New Hampshire, not the sham Pence-Kobach Commission in Washington, D.C. We are here to remind you that Granite Staters are watching you and will make our voices heard.
You owe the people of New Hampshire answers for the time you have spent working with Kansas Secretary of State Kobach to make it more difficult for legitimate Granite Staters to vote. We implore you to act:
- Protect the integrity of the First in the Nation primary and the voting process we use, which means ensuring the voting process remains above partisan politics.
- Resign from the commission, which was formed to justify Donald Trump’s baseless claims that millions of illegal votes were cast for his presidential opponent Hillary Clinton.
- End the crosscheck program, which shipped New Hampshire’s voter file to Kansas Secretary of State Kobach.
- Work with citizens, supervisors of the checklist, and moderators to make our voting system better. Listen to the people who are doing the work, not partisans in Washington D.C.
Your refusal to quit the commission means that your legacy will not be your forty-two years of distinguished public service, but your insistence on being associated with hard line partisans.
Stand firm with the citizens of New Hampshire. Your voters are here, not in Washington D.C. Stand with us to defend against false claims debunked by our own Governor and Republicans across the state.
New Hampshire Voters & Resistance Groups
- September 11
- We are now live! show more
19 hours agoNatalia Strong United States19 hours ago
22 hours agoGlenn Noonan United States22 hours ago
22 hours agoRebecca Ewing United States22 hours ago
1 day agoGeri Davidson United States1 day ago
2 days agobeatriz pastor Spain2 days ago
2 days agoCarolyn Miller United States2 days ago
2 days agoBrigitte Cook United States2 days ago
2 days agoLew Feldstein United States2 days ago
2 days agoMaja Smith United States2 days ago
2 days agoCatharine Newick United States2 days ago
2 days agoWayne Fuller United States2 days ago
2 days agoSusan T Dromey Heeter United States2 days ago
2 days agoJulie Schroeppel United States2 days ago
2 days agoRuth Perencevich United States2 days ago
2 days agoVirginia Joslyn United States2 days ago